Free Home Buyer Concierge Service

The best way I know to familiarize yourself with Walnut Creek and other communities in the East Bay is by having a guided tour.
If you are seriously considering moving to Walnut Creek or anywhere else in the San Ramon Valley or Lamorinda, I will show you all of the communities that could interest you so that you will soon decide where you would like to live. And I will find you a new home. All that I ask in return is that you use my buyer agency services when you do decide to buy. And all of this will cost you absolutely nothing.
DAY 1 - Area Orientation
I will collect you from wherever you are staying, soon after breakfast and I will drive you around the main towns and cities so that you get an idea for how they relate to each other. I will show you the various downtowns like Walnut Creek and Danville, the major shopping centers and the malls. I will also show you other places of interest; restaurants, theaters, parks, BART stations (our major commuter rail service) and more. As we drive around, you will quickly appreciate the difference between the communities and you will see where many of the housing developments are located. You will discover where the older, more established (and to some people, more desirable) areas are located and where more recent development has taken place. After a full day's tour, you will have a good feel for the area. We can then take some time to discuss your needs in a new home so we can focus on what is important to you. Probably by then, you will already have a good idea of where you would like to live.
DAY 2 - Looking For Your New Home
On the next day, I will show you homes that I think are appropriate to your needs. Hopefully you will find one that you want to make an offer on. If not, you will need a number of further visits before you buy but if that is the case, I will keep you fully informed regarding all properties coming on to the market that could meet your needs.
BROKERS TOURS
There are weekly Brokers' Tours in all of our areas. These are when most of the newly listed homes are held open, primarily for the benefit of agents in the area. The major Brokers Tours in our area are as follows:
Tuesday Orinda, Moraga, Lafayette, Walnut Creek, Pleasant Hill, Clayton, Concord, Martinez
Thursday San Ramon, Danville, Blackhawk, Diablo, Alamo
Friday Dublin, Pleasanton
I suggest incorporating a Brokers' Tour day into your schedule if the timing permits. That way, I will be able to show you many more homes in a much shorter time and you will get a really good feel for local area home prices.
If you would like a personally guided tour of our area, either phone me on (925) 997-1585 or complete the form below. I can promise you an interesting couple of days.
Please Complete The Form And I Will Contact You Quickly
First Name:
Last Name:
Email Address:
Phone (Day):
Phone (Evening):
When are you thinking of buying or selling?
Please Select One 1-3 Months 3-6 Months 6-12 Months More Than 12 Months
Enter the code as it is shown below: (This field helps prevent automated access)

cimg()

Free Home Buyer Concierge Service Rating: 4.5 Diposkan Oleh: campos